With the circuit breaker period ending 1 June 2020, the Singapore economy would be opening in three phases1. While we will be making progressive adjustments in the coming weeks in line with the Government’s advisories, we should all continue to remain vigilant of the COVID-19 situation.
As part of our safe management measures, please note that from 2 June 2020, our customer service centre located at 1 Finlayson Green will be open for essential servicing by appointment only from 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Fridays, excluding public holidays. However, our customer service centre located at 3 Tampines Grande will remain closed till further notice.
Please click here to book an appointment for the following essential services:
1) Policy Loan and Withdrawal of policy benefits
3) Claims Submission
4) Nomination of Beneficiaries
5) Extension of Grace Period
1Refer to advisory from Ministry of Health, “END OF CIRCUIT BREAKER, PHASED APPROACH TO RESUMING ACTIVITIES SAFELY”, dated 19 May 2020
More updates and advisory:
- Important changes to coverage conditions on COVID-19 for AIA Healthshield Gold Max. Read more.
- Get the latest updates on AIA’s support for COVID-19 here.